Web API (official plugin)

2 meses atrás
Hi. Unfortunately, we do not have complete documentation for working with this plugin, since it was intended as a product for developers. You can easily see the operating logic in the method code you need. From the code, you can also easily understand which keys it accepts. In the case of UpdateCart, it is expected that you will pass new data for the entire cart, that is, if there are three products in your cart, then all three of them must participate either as parameters for the removefromcart key or as keys of the itemquantity{ShoppingCartItem.Id} format

NXTSHOP wrote:
Api: POST api-frontend/ShoppingCart/UpdateCart
Expected behavior: edit the quantities of product in shopping cart or remove the item entirely
Problem: server responds with "message": "The given key 'itemquantity39' was not present in the dictionary."
Question: I cannot find any docs listing all the required keys in the request body. Could you provide a request example on how to use this api?
2 meses atrás
Hello. Our client is on NopCommerce 4.50.2. They purchased this plugin of which we have been working with for integration. I came across a bug in the `SpecificationAttributeOptionController` within method `GetSpecificationAttributeOptionsByIds`. This endpoint is incorrectly trying to cast to the `CategoryDTO` (it should be `SpecificationAttributeOptionDTO`) thus resulting in an automapper error.

I'm not able to see if newer versions have corrected this, but wanted to report it. Hope this helps. Thanks.
2 meses atrás
Hi. Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention, we will fix it in the next release for 4.60. also, please pay attention to the same problem in the GetFiltrableSpecificationAttributeOptionsByManufacturerId method of the same controller

AustinAtClarity wrote:
Hello. Our client is on NopCommerce 4.50.2. They purchased this plugin of which we have been working with for integration. I came across a bug in the `SpecificationAttributeOptionController` within method `GetSpecificationAttributeOptionsByIds`. This endpoint is incorrectly trying to cast to the `CategoryDTO` (it should be `SpecificationAttributeOptionDTO`) thus resulting in an automapper error.

I'm not able to see if newer versions have corrected this, but wanted to report it. Hope this helps. Thanks.