Issues in Installing NopCommerce 4.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 anos atrás
I am installing NopCommerce 4.5 in my system. I have Visual Studio 2022 and I also installed  .Net 6.

the issue I am facing is the Nopcommerce is not installing, when I put all my details and checked (create sample data) it was just showing installing view. after half-hour it shows Server Time Out Error.

now when I uncheck (create sample data) it shows me an error on insert into MigrationVersionInfo.

I have attached the picture.

Please anyone tell me how to resolve this error.

Image Url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z0ICa7mdNOhMutpiVUd68_tlylcdyUVE/view?usp=sharing
2 anos atrás
It should not take more then 5 minutes to install with sample data. Which database are you using? Try with different database name
2 anos atrás
I'm using Microsoft SQL server, and also change database name many times, it was creating tables in database.
1 ano atrás
I'm having the exact same problem - tried several times and wasted most of my day.  I would love to start using nopCommerce, but this put me off several years ago too. Has anyone got a resolution - please??
1 ano atrás
@Lorna70
Are you using the source code version or no-source version?
If source code, be sure to use a "release" (i.e., not get latest from GitHub).
Are you using a "local" SQL Server or hosted?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.