PayPal Integration Issue

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
We have integrated the payment for PayPal and our Nopcommerce site: https://jeenalavie.com/
But we are still getting this warning from PayPal-> PayPal Instant Payment Notification Warning, here's the warning content

Be careful with this message
Swati Mazumder is similar to a name in your organization, but the email address does not belong to your domain or SyncSol Mail couldn’t verify that it actually came from swati_mazumder@hotmail.com. Avoid replying to this email unless you reach out to the sender by other means to ensure that this email address is legitimate.

How can we fix this error?
1 ano atrás
Where are you seeing the warning?  I don't think it's related to IPN.  Googling that message says it's a Gmail warning.
1 ano atrás
Hope you are staying safe!

We are a CMMI 3 certified web design company, having 15+ yrs. of the same domain.

I will be glad to assist you, please add me to discuss further.

Also, you can Skype me: cis.scott or email me: scott@cisinlabs.com

thanks
Scott Walter
1 ano atrás
Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I am glad to assist you with PayPal integration, for further discussion please reach me at this Email:  Imtiyazalizafri03@gmail.com OR Skype me: live:.cid.7c4b11b60f454feb

Awaiting your positive response.

Regards,
Imtiyaz
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.