Tier price and product attribute percentage discount problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
Hi. I'm discovering an issue that maybe could be a bug in Nopcommerce 4.30.

First of all a question: is it possible to use negative percentage in product attribute ? The issue is discovered for positive percentage too.

i have a product with tier prices listed below (first value quantity, second price):
all roles  1  34      
all roles  5  24      
all roles  10  23      
all roles  20  21      
all roles  50  20      
all roles  100  19      
all roles  500  14      
all roles  1000 13

The product has some attributes and one of this set a 30% discount for renewal services.
Discount is correct for 1-4 quantity (first row) . Return wrong values for other rows.
For 5 quantity , unit price is 13,80 instead of 16,80
For 11 quantity , unit price is 12,80 instead of 16,10
For 20 quantity , unit price is 10,80 instead of 14,70
.... .....
For 1000 quantity , unit price is 2,80 instead of 13,00

Can you help me and tell me what i can do?

Thank you all in advance for support.
1 ano atrás
Hi, thank you for the reply.

Did you used tier price before ? I think that you refere to normal plugin discount that we just use in various product and roles in our site.

Regards, M.
1 ano atrás
Thanks for the info. Fixed here.
1 ano atrás
Hi Thank you for taking care of this.

I'm not anymore a developer ... do i need to download  the Nop 4.30 source code, apply the fixes to source modified and recompile all, or is available a download to use and replace my actual Nop430 files?

Thank you in advance, M.
1 ano atrás
mystones wrote:

do i need to download  the Nop 4.30 source code, apply the fixes to source modified and recompile all

Yes, you need to do it this way.
1 ano atrás
ok, thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.