Purchase Order Plugin Suggestion

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 ano atrás
I think it would be helpful if you could limit the option to only certain customer roles.  You typically, don't want just anyone to be able to use a PO, but only customers you have authorized to do so.

Thanks!
1 ano atrás
What version of nopCommerce ?
You can do that in the Edit Settings for the Plugin in
the Menu Option > Local Plugins - Search the Plugin then click Edit
1 ano atrás
I downloaded the Purchase Order plugin by the nopCommerce team today and noticed in the zip there isn't a folder for 4.60 though on the page it states it supports: 4.00, 4.10, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40, 4.50, 4.60
1 ano atrás
Hi there,

I have just downloaded the plugin.
I can see the latest version folder.
see this Screenshot
1 ano atrás
Hi, yes, thanks! I must have downloaded it to a different folder. I see the date on the one I have is 10/19/22, and the download page has that it was last updated on December 23,2022 on it. Hmm. I kept trying to install it, and it wouldn't install. So I looked inside and found that missing folder, but it's the prior update. Ugh. Thanks! :)
1 ano atrás
I see what I did.

I had placed the plugin in a folder I had titled "Checkout: Purchase Order". I found the 10/19/22 .zip in that folder. When I looked in the parent folder, there sat the new download underneath. I forgot that I had organized the plugins like that.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.