Numeric product attribute

3 meses atrás
Can we introduce a new feature where product attribute control type is numeric?

If the control type is numeric, then there will have minimum and maximum value restriction and also per unit (attribute value) price adjustment.
3 meses atrás
(I see that you've put this in the Suggestions ... forum, but here's my two cents ;)

If you have a limited set of numbers allowed, you could create an Attribute (E.g. "Numeric") and prepopulate it with values 1,2,3,...) .  Then when you set up the product, you can make the Text prompt what specific to the product, and it will copy all the pre-defined values (which you could adjust).   It would handle minimum and maximum value restriction (based on what values you allow in product specific drop-down list) and also handle price adjustment.
3 meses atrás
New York wrote:
(I see that you've put this in the Suggestions ... forum, but here's my two cents ;)

If you have a limited set of numbers allowed, you could create an Attribute (E.g. "Numeric") and prepopulate it with values 1,2,3,...) .  Then when you set up the product, you can make the Text prompt what specific to the product, and it will copy all the pre-defined values (which you could adjust).   It would handle minimum and maximum value restriction (based on what values you allow in product specific drop-down list) and also handle price adjustment.

I have served our purpose by developing a customized plugin, this is just a suggestion.
Thanks
3 meses atrás
Thanks for your suggestion. We don't have plans to add new control types for attributes. But you can vote (by emoji) or leave comments for appropriate issues on GitHub (e.g. here) to show your demand.