CyberSource REST API Plugin Issue: REST API Parenthesis update – Mar 22, 2024 Deadline

2 meses atrás
I have recently deployed a version 4.6 store which is using the nopCommerce CyberSource plugin.  Testing with the pulgin went well and we deployed the site.  Since deployment we have had times where the customer has confirmation from the bank that the credit card was charged, but the admin area of the store still shows the order payment as pending.  

On February I received the following from CyberSource

If you are receiving this notification, it means our systems detected your connection to Cybersource REST API requests are continuing to use parentheses in the Authentication Payload.
If you have already made necessary adjustments to your Authentication Payload, after Wed, 07 Feb 2024 you may disregard this notification.
As previously announced, Cybersource no longer supports REST API requests using HTTP signature authentication to parentheses in the Authentication Payload used by REST integrations to adhere to industry standards.  Cybersource began this change on November 1, 2023, but will continue to support signatures containing parentheses until Mar 22, 2024.

Action you need to take:
  Share this information with your technology team.
·        Beginning on Mar 22, 2024, any API requests using parentheses in the Authentication Payload    will be rejected.
·        To avoid any potential business impact, update your code base to remove parentheses before Mar 22, 2024.
·        For more information about this change please visit REST API: Http Signature Authentication – Critical Security Update

For more information, please visit our Knowledge Base article with updated details and dates as we move closer.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Cybersource support team if you have any questions or concerns. Cybersource Support Centre

Thank You,
Cybersource Customer Support

Does the nopCommerce team know of this issue with plans to resolve the problem?  Suggestions on which class(s) I should edit to fix the problem myself?  

Any help would be appreciated

George
2 meses atrás
Thanks for the information. We'll check it shortly, here is a work item for this.