Many Application Started events in the log

2 meses atrás
NopCommerce Version: 4.50.4
Hosting Environment:
Ubuntu 22.04 with Nginx Proxy
.NET Version:
dotnet --list-runtimes
Microsoft.AspNetCore.App 6.0.27 [/usr/lib/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.AspNetCore.App]
Microsoft.NETCore.App 6.0.27 [/usr/lib/dotnet/shared/Microsoft.NETCore.App]
MySql Version:
/usr/sbin/mysqld  Ver 8.0.36-0ubuntu0.22.04.1 for Linux on x86_64 ((Ubuntu))

I'm seeing these messages repeatedly, and they do seem accurate, the Application does shut down and then restart, but for the life of me I can't figure out why, and what seems even more strange is that the actual dotnet process itself is NOT restarting.  

ps waux | grep dotnet
www-data  145499  148  3.5 15827936 2345000 ?    Ssl  Feb21 2543:32 /usr/bin/dotnet /var/www/nopCommerce450/Nop.Web.dll

The actual start date of Feb21 is correct, the service was restarted at that time.  

As expected, the only time this log entry is created in during application startup in the StartEngine() function which is only ever called once from the Program entry.  

I tried to see if there was any reference to the dotnet executable restarting a dll, but I couldn't find anything useful.  

If anyone has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you

2 meses atrás
No other error messages in log just before the restart?

Try adding more memory.
2 meses atrás
There are no errors other than some 404s, the server has 64GB of memory, and usage is low only about 10% being used.
2 meses atrás
I think you'd need to look at other logs...

Check the Linux System Logs:  ?? /var/log directory.
Check the Nginx Logs: Since you’re using Nginx as a proxy, check the Nginx logs. /var/log/nginx

Also, you can try running the app /usr/bin/dotnet/path/to/your/Nop.Web.dll directly in the terminal. This should give you the output of the app including any errors if it stops.