New nopCommerce 2.7 Jewelry Theme released!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 лет назад
Hallo Everyone,

We would like to announce the release of our latest Nop Jewelry Theme for nopCommerce 2.7.
The theme features a professional design and includes a lot of premium features, delivered mostly by our plugins from the Nop Ultimate Plugin Collection.

For more information please read this blog post.

You can also visit the demo web site to see the theme in action.

UPDATE: The Nop Jewelry Theme is now available for nopCommerce 2.7

Best Regards
11 лет назад
Very good job! Congrats!
11 лет назад
good job. great.
11 лет назад
Waoow, it looks fantastic :-)
11 лет назад
Great design and features

BTW In demo add to cart is not working!!
11 лет назад
eadameg wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

We tried the add to cart on the category and the product pages on the Jewelry theme demo but it was working fine.
Can you provide a link to the page where the add to cart is not working?

Many thanks for your feedback!
11 лет назад
7Spikes wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

We tried the add to cart on the category and the product pages on the Jewelry theme demo but it was working fine.
Can you provide a link to the page where the add to cart is not working?

Many thanks for your feedback!

Hi 7Spikes:

I tried with http://www.themes.jewelry.nop-templates.com/p/3/diamond-halo-ring and its related products. It shows the confirmation that the product was added (BTW I find it a bit redundant unless it disappears after a few seconds) but atop it still says there are no products in cart and it is confirmed if you go to check the cart.

I guess it has to do with Explorer 8 (8.0.6001), because then I tried with Chrome and it worked fine :0)
11 лет назад
eadameg wrote:

I tried with http://www.themes.jewelry.nop-templates.com/p/3/diamond-halo-ring and its related products. It shows the confirmation that the product was added (BTW I find it a bit redundant unless it disappears after a few seconds) but atop it still says there are no products in cart and it is confirmed if you go to check the cart.

I guess it has to do with Explorer 8 (8.0.6001), because then I tried with Chrome and it worked fine :0)

Hi eadameg,

Yes, you are right it seems as an IE8 specific issue and it is related to Cookies as two Nop.Customer records appear in the cookies collection.
It happens only when you are not logged in and then nopCommerce creates two different Guest users and that's why the shopping cart seems to be empty. Guest 1 adds items to the cart but immediately after that a new Guest 2 account is created and this Guest 2 has nothing in its shopping cart.
We managed to reproduce it several times but then we couldn't reproduce it no matter how many times we tried.
We tried from three different computers and we can't reproduce it anymore.
We cleared our Cookies and maybe this fixed the issue. We will investigate further to why this happens only in IE8.

As to the popup window being shown - the purpose of it is to allow the clients to go chose to go to their Cart or to Checkout if they want.

Many thanks again for reporting this!
11 лет назад
Greetings,

The sample site only shows one picture for each product but I assume multiple pictures are supported? Fantastic looking theme by the way!

Thanks,
Scott
11 лет назад
One other question as well.

Since it seems like from reading the documentation that the theme isn't integrated into the source does that mean that you can't see the changes you are making in Visual Studio while editing nopCommerce in the context of the theme? In other words do you need to completely compile nopCommerce, deploy it, and then re-add the theme each time you make a source code change to see what you've done?

Thanks,
Scott
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.