Changing hosting providers GoDaddy --> Applied Innovations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
Thanks!

I spoke with them over the phone and they said that they would be able to do it manually for me.

I will try exporting as a SLQ script and using my mSSQL Administrator Tool to run the script and see how it works out!

Jordan
14 лет назад
I was able to get the backup restored!

All hooked up accept when I click on my product description page I get an error.

This does not happened when I visit the pages from a local build with the connection string setup to my database so I'm assuming I'm having a permission issue.

Any help setting permissions in applied innovations or IIS7 Remote Manager!?

Thanks
14 лет назад
whats the error say?
14 лет назад
It's the standard you are not able to access.

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.
14 лет назад
Can you look in the Log and see what the error message is please.
14 лет назад
Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
14 лет назад
This is going to look bad but here is the complete version:

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 TargetSize, Boolean showDefaultPicture) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\xbox360\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:line 307 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetPictureUrl(Picture picture, Int32 TargetSize) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\xbox360\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:line 131 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetPictureUrl(Int32 imageId, Int32 TargetSize) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\xbox360\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:line 120 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductInfoControl.BindData() in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\xbox360\NopCommerceStore\Modules\ProductInfo.ascx.cs:line 63 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.ProductInfoControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\xbox360\NopCommerceStore\Modules\ProductInfo.ascx.cs:line 40 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.product_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4bfbf247\f449f37a\App_Web_xkzqhh-q.2.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
14 лет назад
That might be pretty hard to track down!  Sorry I really have no idea without looking at the site and doing some debugging.
14 лет назад
It's up and running at www.xbox360outletstore.com looking at the error it looks like the development version of the store is still partially running, the errors have
C:\
14 лет назад
That error is a persmissions error on the images directory.  Make sure full rights are granted to \images\thumbs

Thanks,
Matthew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.