Can't login to established store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I have an established store.  On my last visit to the backend...I granted admin rights to my email login rather than the "[email protected]" login.  I now can't log in using either address.  I have even tried the password recovery tool, changed the password and still can't log in.  I have even closed the browser and started fresh.  How can I gain access to my backend?

Thanks!
14 лет назад
I am still having the issue.  I tried to create a new customer....and that caused an error for the entire site.  That has now cleared, however, no log in works.  Neither the newly created one that caused the site error or the admin....thanks
14 лет назад
is that the only change you made? Is there a possibility you unticked  'is admin' box on your old '[email protected]' or maybe ticked the box on your new user but forgot to save?

try to access your store with a different browser and see if you can log in with that

you could also look inside your database to see if users  'isadmin' is set to true
14 лет назад
As far as I know....I did save after making the change.  I have now attempted this with both IE 7 and Firefox 3.6.....and no luck...suggestions?
14 лет назад
If You can check the Database, Under Customer Infomation
14 лет назад
what software should i use to connect to the database...hosted at Applied I.....I have tried Access 2007, VB 2008 and SQL Server....and have not been able to connect to the database.  I have the correct database name, username and password.  

thanks
14 лет назад
The Default In the database provided By nopCommerce is:

User: [email protected]
Password: admin

But for Future References you can use to view your SQL database

SQL Server Management Studio Express in

http://www.microsoft.com/Sqlserver/2005/en/us/express-down.aspx
14 лет назад
Thanks for your response!  I am still [email protected]  with admin doesn't work. (In my [email protected])---- At the present time...my website is not usable.  New customers can register, but cannot log in...existing customers cannot log in...and if they change their password...still can't log in...admin can't log in...orders can't be placed...if orders were placed...they could not be viewed.

Using Microsoft SQL Server Management 2005 Studio Express----I can open the database and view the table structure.  However, I CANNOT view the contents of the tables.  How do I view the contents of the tables?

I tried to connect using Access 2007, but I could not connect.

If someone can help me, I am willing to pay....this is 2 days now that I have been down....I have to get this figured out!  If not, I have lost two months work....I can issue payment through Paypal

Thanks
14 лет назад
ok you can view the content of any table in sql server management studio very easily, if you can see the nopCommerce table, then go to the table in which all the users have been stored, right click on the table and select "Show Table Data", the data will be in front of you

if still you're confused, please see this : http://rogerjenn.googlepages.com/VSMFig4.jpg/VSMFig4-full.jpg

Let me know if you are able to view the table data or not and let me know now still you can't login as admin or facing any other issue...
14 лет назад
Thank you so much for your help.  I can now view the tables and make a change and save back to the database.  

Now, i am not sure what I am looking for.  I had two users with isadmin set to true.  I changed the one to "false" and left the other true.  I attempted to log in.   Same error.  The password I see in the table is a "hatch"...I tried to copy/paste it into the password box...and I got the same error.  I exited out of the program completely, did a "lost password" for the admin user name....changed it on the website...then I reopened the program...reopened the database...the changes I had made were still there...I tried to log in with the new password...same error.  The [email protected] was deleted...so I used that email to "register" a new customer...opened the database....and set that user to isadmin-"true" and changed the first one to "false". Saved, closed and tried to log in with the [email protected] still can't log in.  nop_Commerce_customer role is the table I am working with.

Is this the correct table?  What elese should I look for?  I am sorry for all the questions....but this is really frustrating...and my knowledge of databases is minimal...

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.