Limits on number of Excel Items to import

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I've looked at the code for how the EXCEL manager works. It doesn't strike me that there are any limits on the number of products that can be imported from an Excel document, but I'm running into some issues -- I'm only getting about half the products I try to import.

Is it possible I'm having an issue in my Excel file?
14 лет назад
I dont know if this is a known problem, but I have the same issue.
14 лет назад
Look at the Excel record where it bombs out on you. Most likely that's where you find the problem.
14 лет назад
I tried to export products to Excel and import the same Excel file to another nopCommerce site. All ProductVariants are imported as Products with lot of missing info. May be I did something wrong.
14 лет назад
Ok, so it's bombing out after I import the 14th product.

I tried removing the 14th, than I tried resorting the data and making sure their were no empty columns.

However, every line contains the same "TRUE" "FALSE" logic, and general settings like that no differences accept title, price, description HTML, etc.
14 лет назад
I am going to test this out myself.  I will post my findings.
14 лет назад
I have not tested for high volume of items however, you should look at a Windows based import program.

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1331
14 лет назад
You are probably running into the same problem everyone does.

When you export from npp commerce than change the data and import it will only import the same amount of rows that were exported.

You will need to push ctrl F3 while in your excel file than click products and change the furthest right number to the row number your items end on.
14 лет назад
Ok, I'll try working on this. I'm interested in the Windows based import program so thanks for posting that link as well.

Jordan
14 лет назад
I just looked at the specifications of the products table and the identity field is limited to 4 numbers which mean you can only have maximum of 9,999 products in the system.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.