Limits on number of Excel Items to import

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
pascalkerbrat wrote:
I just looked at the specifications of the products table and the identity field is limited to 4 numbers which mean you can only have maximum of 9,999 products in the system.

The four in the length field (column properties) for Nop_Product.ProductId means that the integer type uses four bytes for storing the value; it does not mean that it is limited to four numbers (characters).

MSDN: int, bigint, smallint, and tinyint (Transact-SQL)

14 лет назад
mb wrote:

The four in the length field (column properties) for Nop_Product.ProductId means that the integer type uses four bytes for storing the value; it does not mean that it is limited to four numbers (characters).

mb,
Thank you for correcting me.  I knew that, I just was not thinking.

jbcholdings,
I imported over 5,000 products from one Excel sheet without any errors.  I believe there is something wrong with your Excel import file.  Are you still having problems importing?
14 лет назад
I have not messed with this function in a while as I was banned from Google Product Base as a result of adding an "affiliate" link to the bottom of a product listing page.

As such I have been trying to re-instate my product base account for about 6-weeks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.