RESOLVED How to do a vertical align center on header links

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 лет назад
I am talking about the ones at the very top, the login,logout, administration,shopping cart type links.
14 лет назад
Are you talking about the whole block or just aligning the links with the icons?
14 лет назад
Just the text
14 лет назад
I had the same problem and I had to add padding to the links.  They are defined in the ico-* classes.  Here is an example of what I had to do:

.header .ico-admin
{
  background: url('images/custom-admin.gif') no-repeat;
  padding-left: 27px;
                height: 20px;
  display: inline-block;
  vertical-align: middle;
  padding-top: 2px;
}
14 лет назад
You'll save yourself a ton of time by loading your site in Mozilla and installing the Firebug addon.  Get it here....

Then when you need to CSS style some element of the page you just right click and "Inspect Element" to find out what the current and inherited CSS styles are acting on that particular page element.

Quick and laser-focused.  Will save you a ton of time waiting for forum answers and you can see what other inherited styles may be mucking up your markup.

I hope that helps,

Jared Nielsen
www.FUZION.org
14 лет назад
Well I have the web-developer add on for firefox and so I can see the CSS styles and man did it make my jobs easier to do once I got it, but even with it I still can't figure out a way to make those top links vertically aligned to the middle.
14 лет назад
I downloaded Firebug and its awesome, but I still cannot for the life of me figure out a way to center the text on the header links, any help from someone who knows how to do it would be appreciated.
14 лет назад
Post the site you're having trouble with and I'll take a look.

Jared Nielsen
www.FUZION.org
14 лет назад
Look at any of my sites, or look at any other persons site who uses nop and hasn't changed the original header link setup. Everyone has the text aligned to the top. I want it aligned to the certical center
14 лет назад
Thank you.. I'll take a look
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.