Installation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 лет назад
I think that by "root" they mean your machine name which is the root of your machine.
Is "DC" is your server name?

For example, this is a string to one of my DB (I blanked the user id and password):
"Data Source=SEAGATE-KNTH33V\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=memtest;Persist Security Info=True;User ID=***;Password=***"

root = "SEAGATE-KNTH33V"
Full servername = "SEAGATE-KNTH33V\SQLEXPRESS".
15 лет назад
Thank you very much.
I got it now.
Sorry about my ignorance as i m have very basic knowledge in SQL  and ASP.
I am just a guy with Sharepoint Admin Knowledge

Thanks a lot

Kundan
15 лет назад
Hello I got this error
Can anyone help me

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'type'.

Source Error:

Line 2:  <configuration>
Line 3:    <configSections>
Line 4:      <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 5:        <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 6:          <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

Source File: C:\Ecommerce\web.config    Line: 4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2407; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2407
15 лет назад

Configuration Error
Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Child nodes not allowed.

Source Error:

Line 123:      <compiler language="c#;cs;csharp" extension=".cs" warningLevel="4"
Line 124:                type="Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeProvider, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">
Line 125:        <providerOption name="CompilerVersion" value="v3.5"/>
Line 126:        <providerOption name="WarnAsError" value="false"/>
Line 127:      </compiler>

Source File: C:\Ecommerce\web.config    Line: 125

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.42; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.42
15 лет назад
Hi,

It seems you don't have the extensions. If you're using .Net framework 2, then it's probably the thing. Two options in that case:
1. Install Extensions for .Net 2
2. using .NET FW 3.5.

But I'm not sure so try that first.
15 лет назад
how can i update forum older version to new release?
15 лет назад
Migration scripts don't exist now. It'll be available from the next versions.
15 лет назад
First off great job with this application.  You have really put together a great program and I am really looking forward to watching it evolve.  I am also very glad to see that you are constantly updating it.  I will second the request for update scripts and am glad to see you are going to include them in the future.

Excellent job!!
15 лет назад
Hello Kundan,

Were you able to resolve this error, I am getting the same error and would appreciate if you can tell me what you did.

Configuration Error

Parser Error Message: Unrecognized attribute 'type'.

Source Error:

Line 2:  <configuration>
Line 3:    <configSections>
Line 4:      <sectionGroup name="system.web.extensions" type="System.Web.Configuration.SystemWebExtensionsSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 5:        <sectionGroup name="scripting" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingSectionGroup, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35">
Line 6:          <section name="scriptResourceHandler" type="System.Web.Configuration.ScriptingScriptResourceHandlerSection, System.Web.Extensions, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" requirePermission="false" allowDefinition="MachineToApplication"/>

Source File: C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\NopCommerceWeb\web.config    Line: 4
15 лет назад
Ensure that you have configured IIS to use ASP.NET 3.5
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.