Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.30 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
[email protected] wrote:
I'm having Category Image problems, but this may not be a bug, it could be my error. So, just to clarify:
In Category: Id = 1, Name = Casual Wear, PictureId=3
In UrlRecord: EntityType= Category, Slug=casual-wear, EntityId=1
In Picture: Id=3, MimeType=image/jpeg, SeoFilename=casual-wear
In Images/thumbs there is an image named: 0000003_casual-wear_450.jpeg
Similar records for other categories all with values that should relate yet all I see is the default-image_450.png as stored in images/thumbs.
Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?

I think I know what caused this. On setup the images are set to be stored in the database, when switching the settings to FileSystem it generates new files in the images folder. In the above example as 0000003_0.jpeg but these files were all empty i.e. 0kb, just a file name. Upon renaming the file 0000003_casual-wear_450.jpeg in images/thumbs to images/0000003_0.jpeg it worked.

As I said at the outset this may well be down to my lack of understanding about what nopCommerce is designed to do and so may not be an error. I'm happy to say now that I know what was causing the problem I am able to resolve my issue.
4 года назад
Could you please clarify do you use a connection string to exists database with the already created scheme? If so, this isn't an issue. If you want to use an exists database, which created earlier, you can't use the installation function. You should manually configure App_Data/dataSettings.json file instead

davidmills02 wrote:
Hello

When the installation failed having used the create a MySQL Database option first, I find that the MySQL database is  there. I then tried installing again but then using a connection string instead of create a database

That still produces an error
Setup failed: FUNCTION Check_Exists_FullText_Index already exists

The original error on the first attempt when using the Option Create MySQL database was

The Install program for creating the database is showing the following error
Setup failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive CategoryTree AS ( SELECT id, cast(concat(LPAD(DisplayOrder, @lengt' at line 1

I am using Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5, Net.Core 3.1 and MySQL 5.7.29

Regards
4 года назад
SuperNopCommerce wrote:

On development environment (using Visual Studio 2019).
Stops with HTTP Error 503.0 - Server has been shutdown - The service is unavailable.
IIS stopped working while I'm clicking on Restart Application or Restart application to apply changes(on admin plugin page).

This is how it works when running in VS. Just restart it again

But for some reason I did have to run the website as SSL via the Nop.Web Properties - Enable SSL as https://localhost:44341/ otherwise it did not run and I got this error
This site can’t provide a secure connection
localhost sent an invalid response.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR
4 года назад
[email protected] wrote:
Hello,
Using fr-BE as Language culture. if you change reCAPTCHA v3 score threshold to any number you get a validation error. (The field must be a number.)

Thanks, here is the work item
4 года назад
Centos 7.6  ,db:mysql 5.7
dotnet Nop.Web.dll
The picture cannot be displayed, the path is wrong
4 года назад
Thank you, we created the work item

[email protected] wrote:
In page not found.
if (_commonSettings.Log404Errors)
  {
        var statusCodeReExecuteFeature = HttpContext?.Features?.Get<IStatusCodeReExecuteFeature>();
}.
statusCodeReExecuteFeature  is always null. So {statusCodeReExecuteFeature?.OriginalPath} is always Empy. Short message in log table is like that: Error 404. The requested page () was not found
4 года назад
Hi A.m

Had spent some time on 4.30 beta and Here i found some. Hope it help you guys :)

1. Required Validation. Customer birth date should not be future date while creating customer from admin side
2. Master checkbox is not performing well - Product attribute page admin side
3. While order list empty Click on **Print PDF Invoices (All Found)**. Error thrown
4. Require validation on date of delivered. Must not be older then date of shipped
5. Require space between save order total and cancel button - admin side order total
6. Wish-list page - When clicking on add to cart button it is not showing any message that select checkbox first.
7. Message is missing - Customer info save button my account page

Thanks,
Jatin
4 года назад
Done. Please see this commit for more details

final_thrill wrote:
I ran the upgrade script on an existing 4.2 database running on SQL Server Standard edition version 12.0.4237.0.   No errors.

I pointed the 4.3 source to this database and I getting the following run time error:
System.InvalidOperationException: 'Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.'
4 года назад
ciussky wrote:
Hello,

I updated nop from 4.2 to 4.3. It looks like search engine friendly names doesn't get updated when edited from the edit product page and also it doesn't create new ones when adding a new product. I tried on localhost and also on azure web host.

P.S. You rock :)

Ok, so the search engine friendly names get updated after clearing cache
4 года назад
jinh wrote:
Centos 7.6  ,db:mysql 5.7
dotnet Nop.Web.dll
The picture cannot be displayed, the path is wrong

The picture cannot be displayed, the path is wrong in.
run : dotnet Nop.Web.dll urls="http://*:8081"
you can see this website : http://www.amacool.vip/

I hope you can use short url for img tag.Otherwise, our port number will be exposed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.