Find bugs in nopCommerce 4.30 BETA and earn $10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 года назад
Unable to upload pictures in the backoffice, the upload a file button is missing in all pages(Product/Category/Manufacturer etc.), we have tried in both Firefox and Chrome
4 года назад
Hello
Thank you for the reply

Before I had your reply, I ran the Install again, checked the option to create sample data, did not check the create database option if does not exist, set the other information, and ran the install - the IIS- Express http://localhost page opened and closed, I assumed it had crashed, but when I ran the IIS- Express again the Site loaded and had the sample data.

Sergei-k wrote:
Could you please clarify do you use a connection string to exists database with the already created scheme? If so, this isn't an issue. If you want to use an exists database, which created earlier, you can't use the installation function. You should manually configure App_Data/dataSettings.json file instead

Hello

When the installation failed having used the create a MySQL Database option first, I find that the MySQL database is  there. I then tried installing again but then using a connection string instead of create a database

That still produces an error
Setup failed: FUNCTION Check_Exists_FullText_Index already exists

The original error on the first attempt when using the Option Create MySQL database was

The Install program for creating the database is showing the following error
Setup failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive CategoryTree AS ( SELECT id, cast(concat(LPAD(DisplayOrder, @lengt' at line 1

I am using Visual Studio 2019 version 16.5, Net.Core 3.1 and MySQL 5.7.29

Regards
4 года назад
Done. Please see this commit for more details

[email protected] wrote:
In page not found.
if (_commonSettings.Log404Errors)
  {
        var statusCodeReExecuteFeature = HttpContext?.Features?.Get<IStatusCodeReExecuteFeature>();
}.
statusCodeReExecuteFeature  is always null. So {statusCodeReExecuteFeature?.OriginalPath} is always Empy. Short message in log table is like that: Error 404. The requested page () was not found
4 года назад
Sergei-k wrote:
Could you please clarify do you use a connection string to exists database with the already created scheme? If so, this isn't an issue. If you want to use an exists database, which created earlier, you can't use the installation function. You should manually configure App_Data/dataSettings.json file instead

Hello

When the installation failed having used the create a MySQL Database option first, I find that the MySQL database is  there. I then tried installing again but then using a connection string instead of create a database

The original error on the first attempt when using the Option Create MySQL database was

Setup failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'recursive CategoryTree AS ( SELECT id, cast(concat(LPAD(DisplayOrder, @lengt' at line 1

Regards

I think he has the exact same issue as me except that I'm using the latest MySQL version 8.0.19.
The installation process fails even when letting nopCommerce creating the database (and even with the MySQL root user who is supposed to have all the rights).

After the fail (the installation page just refreshes without any error message), we can see the database is successfully created (using MySQL Workbench for example).
But if we try again, this time giving it the connection string of the newly created database, we get an error
Because the database already exists, it was created during the 1st attempt when running the installation page...
4 года назад
[/i]koenigs wrote:

Hello

Regards

I think he has the exact same issue as me except that I'm using the latest MySQL version 8.0.19.
The installation process fails even when letting nopCommerce creating the database (and even with the MySQL root user who is supposed to have all the rights).

After the fail (the installation page just refreshes without any error message), we can see the database is successfully created (using MySQL Workbench for example).
But if we try again, this time giving it the connection string of the newly created database, we get an error
[i]Setup failed: FUNCTION Check_Exists_FullText_Index already exists

Because the database already exists, it was created during the 1st attempt when running the installation page...

After testing with SQL Server instead, I've the same behavior. Can't get past the installation process. 😞
Even after the Database is created, if I modify the URL to go to the main website's page, it just redirects me to /install so I'm really stuck
4 года назад
Hello,

Facebook microdata dose not work over https only works over http, tried on 4.20 version, updated from 4.20->4.30 and also on 4.30 version. Message on page is "Congratulations! Your microdata looks great!" but with empty parameters and values. Tested with Microdata debug tool
4 года назад
ciussky wrote:
Hello,

Facebook microdata dose not work over https only works over http, tried on 4.20 version, updated from 4.20->4.30 and also on 4.30 version. Message on page is "Congratulations! Your microdata looks great!" but with empty parameters and values. Tested with Microdata debug tool

Found the issue, HTTP version in app configuration on host must be 1.1 for this to work
4 года назад
Error: Unable to update stock quantities when trying to update the qty in the edit form of the attribute combination.

The error message says "The same combination already exists" even though I was just trying to update the stock quantities in the combination attributes, not adding new combination.

Here are the settings for possibly replicating the error on your system.
Inventory method:Track inventory by product attributes at the product level
The attribute values like "JCS-403 (16" x 10" H)"  were successfully created  at the attribute level.
The attribute combinations were successfully generated but the error message displays when updating the qty.
4 года назад
Thank you for the reported problem, we created this issue and will fix it soon.

oh2008 wrote:
Error: Unable to update stock quantities when trying to update the qty in the edit form of the attribute combination.

The error message says "The same combination already exists" even though I was just trying to update the stock quantities in the combination attributes, not adding new combination.

The attribute values like "JCS-403 (16" x 10" H)"  were successfully created  at the attribute level.
The attribute combinations were successfully generated but the error message displays when updating the qty.
4 года назад
Done. Please see this commit

oh2008 wrote:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.