LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I get error (LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501) after doing the following things.
Please try to show me the appropriate solution to fix it.
If possible please log into PayPal sandbox account and let me know the corrections to be done & & also try to checkout products in the site link provided below & let me know your feedback or steps to resolve this issue.

Paypal Sandbox Login Details:
Uname: [email protected]
pwd: dude2050

I have created below test accounts in PayPal Sandbox
1. Business account
2. Personal Account
3. Website pro
and I have enabled Sandbox feature for PayPal Direct and PayPal

PayPal Direct Account Details: Below account details are WebSite Pro

API Name: epro__1305878554_biz_api1.yahoo.com
API Password: 1305878568
API SIGNATURE: AOnDrRa-MZ1PPbV2B6MYZMRE8WlIAJdTcSsyUYrmwQT6Xqn5UeWcCvvb

PayPay Express Account details:
API Name: selle__1304165065_biz_api2.yahoo.com
API Password: 7Z7QFS32TTSGP37A
Signature: An5ns1Kso7MWUdW4ErQKJJJ4qi4-AQ9ZAPJbW5UECtt6ZvEfomwHwdGk

Sandbox credit card details:
Credit Card:   Visa   4212831890700424
Exp Date:  4/2016

I have hosted my application@ bestdemosite.com & just enabled PayPal Direct & PayPal Express & provided necessary information but still
1. It fails when i select Credit Card option - LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501
2. Its suceededs when I select Checkout with PayPal optino
12 yıl önce
I have same issue with reccuring products

LongMessage: DPRP is disabled for this merchant. ShortMessage: DPRP is disabled. ErrorCode: 11586

Does anyone know what's happening?
12 yıl önce
https://www.x.com/thread/7207
https://www.x.com/message/155594#155594
https://www.x.com/message/180579
12 yıl önce
Andrei, does that mean we have to open a Paypal 'Website Payments Pro' account to use Paypal Express and Paypal Direct in nopCommerce?
12 yıl önce
dwrucker wrote:
Andrei, does that mean we have to open a Paypal 'Website Payments Pro' account to use Paypal Express and Paypal Direct in nopCommerce?

Payments pro account needed if you want to accept recurring payments.
10 yıl önce
I had the DPRP is disabled error/issue with recurring payments.  After further investigation, I found out that nopCommerce integrates with PayPal's "legacy" PayPal Pro platform for recurring payments.  You need to call PayPal and request them to setup a new account for you on their legacy platform.  The PayPal Pro support people are aware of this situation as other carts also still integrate with their older platform for recurring payments so they should understand your issue, as long as you get the right department at PayPal on the phone.
10 yıl önce
I am getting the same issue with the:
"Payment error: LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501"

nopCommerce 3.2

I have setup paypal in these sections:

View or Remove API Signature
Credential--------> API Signature
API Username--------> xxxx.xxxxx.xxx
API Password--------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Signature--------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Instant payment notifications
Notification URL--------> https://store.xxxxxxx/Plugins/PaymentPayPalDirect/IPNHandler
Message delivery--------> Enabled

NOPCOMMERCE
Transaction mode:--------> Authorize And Capture
Use Sandbox:--------> UNCHECKED  
API Account Name: -------->  xxxx.xxxxx.xxx  
API Account Password:-------->  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
Signature: --------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10 yıl önce
sorry for the bump...

////////////////////
I am getting the same issue with the:
"Payment error: LongMessage: This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration. ShortMessage: Invalid Configuration ErrorCode: 10501"

nopCommerce 3.2

I have setup paypal in these sections:

View or Remove API Signature
Credential--------> API Signature
API Username--------> xxxx.xxxxx.xxx
API Password--------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Signature--------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Instant payment notifications
Notification URL--------> https://store.xxxxxxx/Plugins/PaymentPayPalDirect/IPNHandler
Message delivery--------> Enabled

NOPCOMMERCE
Transaction mode:--------> Authorize And Capture
Use Sandbox:--------> UNCHECKED  
API Account Name: -------->  xxxx.xxxxx.xxx  
API Account Password:-------->  xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
Signature: --------> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10 yıl önce
I'm also having the same problem with this plugin.  I think I read somewhere that your site has to be running an SSL cert for paypal to accept it.  Is this the case?  If so, then i'll have to focus more on the standard plugin rather than the direct one (which I'm also having troubles with -_-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.