Sudden administration area problem :(

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hey Guys,

Did a quick site update and suddenly I'm having the following area in certain areas (orders, products) of the backend..

Any ideas?   Thanks :)

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 24:     <tr>
Line 25:         <td class="adminTitle">
Line 26:             <nopCommerce:ToolTipLabel runat="server" ID="lblStartDate" Text="<% $NopResources:Admin.Orders.StartDate %>"
Line 27:                 ToolTip="<% $NopResources:Admin.Orders.StartDate.Tooltip %>" ToolTipImage="~/Administration/Common/ico-help.gif" />
Line 28:         </td>

Source File: www\Administration\Modules\Orders.ascx    Line: 26
12 yıl önce
It would help to know what you changed, if anything... what do you mean by quick site update?
12 yıl önce
Just some social media buttons to the product page... but I rebuilt the project for the first time in ages to do it

so it could be anything unfortunately...  I was just hoping this was a known or common issue

thanks for your quick reply
12 yıl önce
Andyphillips99 wrote:
Just some social media buttons to the product page... but I rebuilt the project for the first time in ages to do it

so it could be anything unfortunately...  I was just hoping this was a known or common issue

thanks for your quick reply

Comment out this line and rebuild and see if it works:

<nopCommerce:ToolTipLabel runat="server" ID="lblStartDate" Text="<% $NopResources:Admin.Orders.StartDate %> "ToolTip="<% $NopResources:Admin.Orders.StartDate.Tooltip %>" ToolTipImage="~/Administration/Common/ico-help.gif" />

Something in this line is coming up as 'null' so you would have to do some tinkering to find out what it is, but as far as I can tell this is just a tooltip, so if you can comment it out and get it to work then it really isn't a big deal if you don't have the tooltop available.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.