Stock of Product Variant Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
I'm just starting to "play around" with nopCommerce and I have a question about product variant attributes...

Taking the Build your own computer as an example...

If I have 100 base units as provided in the stock quantity of product variant info and I have 50 2.2Ghz processors and 50 2.5 Ghz processors can this be represented in nopCommerce? e.g. when I run out of 2.2 Ghz processors - it is no longer an option.

As far as I can tell the Product Variant Attributes can affect the price and weight but do not have a stock of their own and are not linked to another product which has a stock...

Is this correct?

If it is not supported - is it planned for a future release?

Many thanks

Ian
14 yıl önce
Ian,

You're right! You can set the price and weight for product variant attributes. Stock management for attributes is on our roadmap but will not be available in the next release.
14 yıl önce
Ok, thanks for the reply.
14 yıl önce
being ablt to inventory the product variant attributes would be a HUGE plus!  I can't keep accurate inventory until it is implemented.
13 yıl önce
Any progress for this since 2009 ??
I have 1.50 and 1.80 custumised Nop

Thank you !!
13 yıl önce
krimos wrote:
Any progress for this since 2009??

Stock Management by Product Attributes (such as, color and size) was introduced in nopCommerce 1.50
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.