Install fails. Please help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I'm getting the following error message when I try to install the new version of nopcommerce. What I did recently was delete the old db that had nop on it and reinstall it because I couldn't get the upgrade to work so I'm trying a clean install and I was able to get it working before and I kept the same db name and connection string. Here is the error:

Setup failed: System.Exception: Database does not exist or you don't have permissions to connect to it at Nop.Web.Controllers.InstallController.Index(InstallModel model) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Controllers\InstallController.cs:line 344

Does anyone know what to do? I have verified that the database does exist and I'm able to connect with my current connection string using a 3rd party sql client.
12 yıl önce
Hello,
the database must be empty, also delete all content from App_Data/Settings.txt file
Insure that all details connections is property on installation step.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.