install nopcommerce with sqlserver2005 express on windows7 64bit have problem.help

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
hi all,

I am a new member with nopcommerce, when i try to configure nopcommerce with sqlserver2005 express on my windows7, i found a error but i do not do anything then, please help me.

To complete this wizard you must know some information regarding your database server ("connection string"). Please contact your ISP if necessary. If you're installing on a local machine or server you might need information from your System Admin.

The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\App_Data'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\content'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\content\images'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\content\images\thumbs'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\content\files\exportimport'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\plugins'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on folder 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\plugins\bin'. Please configure these permissions.
    The 'IIS APPPOOL\ASP.NET v4.0' account is not granted with Modify permission on file 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\nopcommerce\web.config'. Please configure these permissions.

Store information
Admin user email:   [email protected]
Admin user password:   123
Confirm the password:   123
Create sample data:   
Database information
Use built-in data storage (SQL Server Compact).
Use an existing SQL Server (or SQL Express) database. [Recommended]

Enter SQL connection values Enter raw connection string (advanced)
SQL Server name:   SQLEXPRESS
Database name:   nopcommerce
Use SQL Server account Use integrated Windows authentication
12 yıl önce
Enter SQL connection values Enter raw connection string (advanced)
SQL Server name:   .\SQLEXPRESS
Database name:   nopcommerce
Use SQL Server account Use integrated Windows authentication

You can watch this tutorials how to setup folder permissions & how to setup nopCommerce.
Also don't forget that you need to use ASP.NET 4.0 Integrated Pipeline.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.