Adding address control to product attribute

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I have a product that needs to be personalised to an address, so thinking adding the address control could be a good way to do this. Does anyone know if this can be done and if so how please?

Also, i have another product with 2 attributes. The first is a dropdown list of options, the second is another drop down list of filtered options based on the first. How would i go about implementing this please?

Thank-you
12 yıl önce
jonmjones wrote:
1) I have a product that needs to be personalised to an address, so thinking adding the address control could be a good way to do this. Does anyone know if this can be done and if so how please?

2) Also, i have another product with 2 attributes. The first is a dropdown list of options, the second is another drop down list of filtered options based on the first. How would i go about implementing this please?

Thank-you

Use Product Variant Atributes for both cases:

For (1) check example of Build Your Own Computer product in demo store/admin

For (2) yo have to go as far as to define Attribute Combinations, to set which combinations are possible. Check example of adidas Women's Supernova CSH 7 Running Shoe in demo store/admin
12 yıl önce
Thanks. I need a database lookup for the drop downs, do i just need to update the html extensions files to do this?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.