How to optimize load speed in Nop 2.1?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hi,

I'm using Nop 2.1, and setup everything on dedicated server for testing. While testing, everytime I find that first page takes around 6-15 seconds to load. While observing download speed using FireBug, I found that it is the first page html request that is taking the most time all time, I tested with cache enabled & disabled. In all cases, first html page takes appx. 6-8 seconds.

What is causing this. I have also perform optimization of css & scripts as per changesets related to optimization. And I have already compression enabled on server.

I have no clue why it is taking so much time to load first html page? Any idea? And how to optimize it?

Awaiting response.
12 yıl önce
Initial app startup performance is discussed in
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10624/20-speedperformance-concerns.aspx?p=11

I use  pingalive.com.  The first startup will still be slow, but the app is kept alive, so that subsequent requests are fast.

I've not tried this, but I think I saw mention of removing any PlugIns that you are not using could help too.
12 yıl önce
Run report performance in WEBMATRIX . You can see how many time need to load first page. But that's not all.
If you begin delete record from base without inserting ( where 8-10 products and 6-8 categories) first page will be load  slowly( on 1000 ms bigger from report pingdom).
I tested it on Arvixe.com PersonalClass ASP.
Site on ver 2.10
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.