NOP Import Problems

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I have set up Nop 2.2 locally. I am having trouble with the import  from excel feature.
1. If I download the existing catalog and reimport it with out making any changes everything works fine, except it continues to remport the existing products all over again.
2. When I add new products to the spreadsheet and make sure all the columns are filled in like the existing products I am getting the following error. Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types.
I have deleted all the rows below, I have copied the data to a new spreadsheet, but I am still getting the same error.

Any Ideas
Thanks Matt
12 yıl önce
1. In order to prevent adding of the new products instead of updating the existing one just set unique SKU for each product
12 yıl önce
Ok, That is easy enough.

What do you think about the error.Object cannot be cast from DBNull to other types
12 yıl önce
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/search.aspx?searchterms=object+cannot+be+cast+from+dbnull+to+other+types
12 yıl önce
Got it.
This is a required field "RequiredProductVariantIds"
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.