Year and Other Option

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hello,

We are developing software and would like to use nopcommerce to sell our products. I cannot see year option. I have tried with Product Variant and product Attribute option but it is not give us exact option which we won't. I have added Product Variant but I cannot see SKUs in Home Page as well as Product Page. Please let me know how we can achieve this.
12 yıl önce
softwaremkt wrote:
Hello,

We are developing software and would like to use nopcommerce to sell our products. I cannot see year option. I have tried with Product Variant and product Attribute option but it is not give us exact option which we won't. I have added Product Variant but I cannot see SKUs in Home Page as well as Product Page. Please let me know how we can achieve this.

I dont fully get what you want. Maybe you can use Specification Attributes for specifying a "year" for the product. SKU can only be assigned to a product variant.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.