Product Translation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hi,

I use NopCommerce 1.90 with 3 languages (French, English and Russian)
French Language is default so I would like to see all products and category in this language and see only the product and category with translation (based on "name of product" or "name of category) for the other languages.

Do you think it's possible ??

Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english.
12 yıl önce
Lilou wrote:
Hi,

I use NopCommerce 1.90 with 3 languages (French, English and Russian)
French Language is default so I would like to see all products and category in this language and see only the product and category with translation (based on "name of product" or "name of category) for the other languages.

Do you think it's possible ??

Thank you for your time and sorry for my bad english.

I f I understood you well te answer is Yes. If you have more than one language, all localizabel items (name, description, etc.) will be displayed in default language unless you specify them in the other languages.
12 yıl önce
My explanation wasn't good.

For example, I have 10 products in my nopCommerce website wrinting in french (my default language) and i make the translation for 3 products in english and 2 products in russian.

I would like to see my 10 products when i choose french language, 3 products when I choose english et  2 products when I choose russian

I think I need to test when productLocalized name exist but how and where ???
12 yıl önce
Lilou wrote:
My explanation wasn't good.

For example, I have 10 products in my nopCommerce website wrinting in french (my default language) and i make the translation for 3 products in english and 2 products in russian.

I would like to see my 10 products when i choose french language, 3 products when I choose english et  2 products when I choose russian

I think I need to test when productLocalized name exist but how and where ???

This option is not availabel out of the box. You will need to do some customization work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.