Running into problems trying to run the application. I've downloaded the source files from the website, and was able to get the project to compile, but I get this message when I run the application:

I've spent more than 12h trying to resolve this, crawling over forums, and googling, reinstalling mvc3 etc, and I finally give you, so hopefully someone here can help me out. This error is only happening on my dev machine, so if I can simply turn off some security or something, I don't care, long as I can start coding for my client.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Attempt by security transparent method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' to access security critical method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.EtwDiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' failed.

Assembly 'System.ServiceModel.Internals, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' is marked with the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute, and uses the level 2 security transparency model.  Level 2 transparency causes all methods in AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers assemblies to become security transparent by default, which may be the cause of this exception.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MethodAccessException: Attempt by security transparent method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' to access security critical method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.EtwDiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' failed.

Assembly 'System.ServiceModel.Internals, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' is marked with the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute, and uses the level 2 security transparency model.  Level 2 transparency causes all methods in AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers assemblies to become security transparent by default, which may be the cause of this exception.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[MethodAccessException: Attempt by security transparent method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' to access security critical method 'System.Runtime.Diagnostics.EtwDiagnosticTrace..ctor(System.String, System.Guid)' failed.

Assembly 'System.ServiceModel.Internals, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' is marked with the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallersAttribute, and uses the level 2 security transparency model.  Level 2 transparency causes all methods in AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers assemblies to become security transparent by default, which may be the cause of this exception.]
   System.Runtime.Diagnostics.DiagnosticTrace..ctor(String traceSourceName, Guid etwProviderId) +24
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.FxTrace.InitializeTracing() +90
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.FxTrace.get_Trace() +84
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.EnsureInitialized() +59
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.OnEnsureInitialized(Object state) +4
   System.ServiceModel.AspNetPartialTrustHelpers.PartialTrustInvoke(ContextCallback callback, Object state) +52
   System.ServiceModel.ServiceHostingEnvironment.SafeEnsureInitialized() +65
   System.ServiceModel.Activation.HttpModule.ProcessRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) +58
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +143
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +69

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.1