Adding Worldpay extension to deploy.bat output

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hello,

I say this every post, but thank you for nopCommerce, it's so far excellent. I have added the Worldpay plugin project to my nopCommerce source.

Firstly I placed the plugin in nopCommerce_2.30_Source\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.Payments.WorldPay\

I made sure the output for the project is set to ..\..\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins\Payments.WorldPay\

I build the project, and it outputs correctly. So far so good.

I run Deploy.bat, this builds the Deployable folder. Unfortunately though there is no Payments.Worldpay folder in Deployable/Plugins/. I can copy this across manually, install the plugin and it works, but how to do I make Deploy.bat do this for me automatically please? One day I will forget to do it and the site will break.

Thank you for your time,

Russ
12 yıl önce
Open \build\nop.plugins.targets file in Notepad and manually add it to a list of plugins.
12 yıl önce
Thank you very much :)
12 yıl önce
I haven't tested if it works properly yet, but for anyone else with this problem I have also moved to nopCommerce 2.3.

The Payments.Worldpay Description.txt (in the plugins directory) said it only supported 2.2 so I edited it and now it displays in my plugins list.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.