Warehouse Support

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I am looking for warehouse support in NOP 2.3. It appears that that feature has been removed? I am vetting NOP for a customer who depends on this functionality.  Let me explain their workflow.

1) Customer purchases item from site
2) IF item belongs to warehouse A then a web service call is made to fulfill the order.
3) IF item purchased belongs to warehouse B then call to web service is never invoked (or item is a subscription or download product).

I have let them know that it appears warehouses have been removed which then spurred the question "if that feature is removed from the software, does the imply that they will remove other features on a whim"...I had no response to that.

Is there anywhere I can go to see what features have been removed, and possibly an explanation?
12 yıl önce
[email protected] wrote:
I am looking for warehouse support in NOP 2.3. It appears that that feature has been removed? I am vetting NOP for a customer who depends on this functionality.  Let me explain their workflow.

1) Customer purchases item from site
2) IF item belongs to warehouse A then a web service call is made to fulfill the order.
3) IF item purchased belongs to warehouse B then call to web service is never invoked (or item is a subscription or download product).

I have let them know that it appears warehouses have been removed which then spurred the question "if that feature is removed from the software, does the imply that they will remove other features on a whim"...I had no response to that.

Is there anywhere I can go to see what features have been removed, and possibly an explanation?

The multistore option developed for nop is near what you want. Check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/12968/multi-store-support-fro-nop-22-23.aspx

Version 2.0 was a totally new version and some features (including warehouses) were not included. Check:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/10206/is-nopcommerce-20-going-to-have-all-the-features-that-19-has.aspx
12 yıl önce
Wow. Reading the second link is extremely troubling. There is no list of features that were in 1.9 and NOT in 2.0, and the justification was "these are rarely used features", however, how can they be sure without polling every user and every instance?

The first link shows promise, but as it's not part of the core I cannot offer that as a solution at this point. Some monolithic corporations are funny that way.

This will be very difficult to explain and possibly a deal breaker, bummer.
12 yıl önce
[email protected] wrote:
Wow. Reading the second link is extremely troubling. There is no list of features that were in 1.9 and NOT in 2.0, and the justification was "these are rarely used features", however, how can they be sure without polling every user and every instance?

The first link shows promise, but as it's not part of the core I cannot offer that as a solution at this point. Some monolithic corporations are funny that way.

This will be very difficult to explain and possibly a deal breaker, bummer.

Ryan, Please vote for warehouse support in a future version.

Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.