Question about adding Checkbox in Register page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
I want to add a Checkbox in Register page so that I can ask registers to agree some conditions of use of my website. How do I program it with MVC.Helper or sth. else? Thanks a lot.
12 yıl önce
If you have a look inside the view for the search page(Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\Search.cshtml) you'll find some jQuery script which is wired to the click event of an existing checkbox. This is the code that toggles the advanced search panel when you click on the latter.

I just thought you might use this as a starting ground to keep the submit button disabled until the 'Accept' checkbox is checked.
12 yıl önce
mengtian2008 wrote:
I want to add a Checkbox in Register page so that I can ask registers to agree some conditions of use of my website. How do I program it with MVC.Helper or sth. else? Thanks a lot.

Upu have 2 options:

1)There is an option to request the customer to agree to Terms of Service in shopping cart page  before he proceeds to set his order. To set it go to admin>configuration>setings>order settings and check the Terms of service: box. Check admin demo

2) In Registrtion if you do not need the gender or news letter subscription, you can use those fields instead to accept your conditions. Just change the values of the texts in those options
12 yıl önce
ZiadJ wrote:
If you have a look inside the view for the search page(Presentation\Nop.Web\Views\Catalog\Search.cshtml) you'll find some jQuery script which is wired to the click event of an existing checkbox. This is the code that toggles the advanced search panel when you click on the latter.

I just thought you might use this as a starting ground to keep the submit button disabled until the 'Accept' checkbox is checked.

Thanks for your reply. I'll try it then.
12 yıl önce
eadameg wrote:
2) In Registrtion if you do not need the gender or news letter subscription, you can use those fields instead to accept your conditions. Just change the values of the texts in those options

Thanks for your reply. "Newsletter" checkbox can be used instead. But one more question: I found that the "Newsletter" chackbox is an optional checkbox, i.e. if I use it for "accepting conditions" checkbox, no matter whether customers "check" or "not check", the registering will be processed. So how do I to solve this issue? Thanks.
7 yıl önce
I want to work on the register button on register page in nopcommerce but i am not able to get how click event working on this button show me the right cantroll that is using on the click event of register button please.
7 yıl önce
[email protected] wrote:
I want to work on the register button on register page in nopcommerce but i am not able to get how click event working on this button show me the right cantroll that is using on the click event of register button please.

After click on the Register button the form is sent to the [HttpPost]Register method of the CustomerController.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.