Product List in DataTable with Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
Hello,

I would like to customize category detail page.  When someone goes into a particular product category, it should display all the products in a table.  First Column should be the product name, last column should be the price, and middle columns should be the attributes, as I would like to have page search on attributes.

Please let me know if any one has any idea?

Regards,
Maqbul
12 yıl önce
reforminfotech wrote:
Hello,

I would like to customize category detail page.  When someone goes into a particular product category, it should display all the products in a table.  First Column should be the product name, last column should be the price, and middle columns should be the attributes, as I would like to have page search on attributes.

Please let me know if any one has any idea?

Regards,
Maqbul

depending on the verion used you could:

checkout:
ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml and ProductTemplate.SingleVariant.cshtml  
depending on your backend/frontend settings

see / change the use of  _ColumnsTwo.cshtml. to display your own.

about the "all products" if you really want to destroy the paging you an always use the service yourself to get a ful list of products  ( checkout catalogservice -> GetProductCategoriesByCategoryId )

bum shiva
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.