Duplicate Customer Roles shown v2.5

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 yıl önce
In Admin > Customer > Customer Roles  I see duplicates for all of the system roles (Administrators, Forum Moderators, Guests, Registered)

I am not able to delete the duplicates using the admin section because they are system roles.  I was only able to eliminate the duplicates by manually deleting them from the CustomerRole table in the database.

I am curious as to how the duplicates got there in the first place.

Thanks,
Gary
12 yıl önce
I see a similar issue in the Admin > Content > Topics  I see duplicate for all the topics.  In this case, I was able to use the Admin page to delete the duplicates.

Still wondering how duplicates got there in the first place.

One piece of information that might be helpful is that in the past two weeks, I have upgraded from v2.0 to v2.5.  I followed the recommended upgrade process by upgrading to each version 2.0 > 2.1 > 2.2 > 2.3 > 2.4 > 2.5
12 yıl önce
I also see duplicates in Admin > Configuration > Languages.
12 yıl önce
Seeing more duplicates in Admin > Content Management > Message Templates
12 yıl önce
I had this problem the other day on my upgrade from 1.9 to 2.5...  

I found it was something that went wrong in the upgrade process.  I then did the following steps:

- Restored back to 1.9

- Upgraded to 2.0 and followed the instructions to the letter for this stage.  

- I then just ran all the upgrade scripts (and only the sql scripts) in turn to go from 2.0 to 2.5 and then I updated the files and ran it for the first time.  Worked perfectly for me.  

Hope this helps.  

//A
12 yıl önce
Thanks, glad to know that someone else ran into this.  I eventually solved my problem by going into the database tables directly and deleting the duplicates after I finised the v2.5 upgrade.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.