Header access for google verification

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
Is there anyway in Nop 2.3 to access the head area in admin to add the google verification meta code?

thanks
11 yıl önce
I dont believe, I think the best way is to add you headers in _Root.cshtml
Perhaps you will find many files with this name, in you have one in your theme, update this one. If not, update the file stored in views\shared.
11 yıl önce
Ok thanks, another option not sure if possible. There is an option to download example: google9ci7fjud7s.html file. What happens if I drag and drop that in nops root. Would it go in the head or just sit there??

thanks
11 yıl önce
So if I edit that file in notepad save it and put it in that folder and overwrite old one, It's not gonna mess anything up. Last time I tried something like this it didn't work because of compile and recompile which Im not familiar with. Lucky I had the original backed up last time.

thanks
11 yıl önce
nmmhi wrote:
Ok thanks, another option not sure if possible. There is an option to download example: google9ci7fjud7s.html file. What happens if I drag and drop that in nops root. Would it go in the head or just sit there??

thanks

You where speaking about google verification meta code, but this option is also possible and very simple. Just put your file at the root of your nop folder.
Another option is to use DNS. You choose the method that seem simpliest to you.
11 yıl önce
nmmhi wrote:
So if I edit that file in notepad save it and put it in that folder and overwrite old one, It's not gonna mess anything up. Last time I tried something like this it didn't work because of compile and recompile which Im not familiar with. Lucky I had the original backed up last time.

thanks

If you update a cshtml file, you will not have to recompile
11 yıl önce
I just put it in the root worked right away thanks!
11 yıl önce
Another question while I have some help. I want my home page to read meta title - domain name. Then I want the domain at the end of all my meta title pages. Right now the title tag is in front of title meta should be at the end of all pages. I read the code somewhere I can search it, if u don't know.
11 yıl önce
nmmhi wrote:
Another question while I have some help. I want my home page to read meta title - domain name. Then I want the domain at the end of all my meta title pages. Right now the title tag is in front of title meta should be at the end of all pages. I read the code somewhere I can search it, if u don't know.

I don't know if nop 2.3 already have the option, but we have now a parmeter in seo settings names 'Page title SEO adjustment'
This setting allows admin to choose is domain name is before or after title.
11 yıl önce
Sounds like a nice feature I did it manually using Html.AddTitleParts found in forum search. Now I just have to figure out how to add the domain name at the end of all product pages vs the beginning which is the only option I have now and not the best for SEO purposes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.