Adding a jQuery dialog to Admin side

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
I think Telerik is indeed the cause of the problem. There are many posts on the internet describing strange issue when Telerik and jQuery is used together. http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/aspnet-mvc/general/telerik-doesn-t-let-me-work-with-jquery-ui.aspx for example.

But the thing is Nop already did

@(Html.Telerik().ScriptRegistrar().jQuery(false).jQueryValidation(false))

in _AdminLayout.cshtml as suggested by the Telerik team. Perhaps that is some other conflict not resolved by the above line (not familiar with Telerik, just a while guess). Anyway, Telerik Window should work find I guess... so you may not need jQuery UI in this case (unless you have a special reason for using jQuery UI)...

:P
11 yıl önce
There is a problem with using the Telerik Window.  _CreateOrUpdate uses the ProductModel, yet I use a different model.  Accessing that data isn't possible and is a headache to change everything around just to suit such a thought.  I may comment out the Telerik piece that disables jQuery.  Using jQuery is much easier than dealing with the headache of changing everything just to satisfy Telerik...  :P
11 yıl önce
chajo10 wrote:
There is a problem with using the Telerik Window.  _CreateOrUpdate uses the ProductModel, yet I use a different model.  Accessing that data isn't possible and is a headache to change everything around just to suit such a thought.  I may comment out the Telerik piece that disables jQuery.  Using jQuery is much easier than dealing with the headache of changing everything just to satisfy Telerik...  :P

I don't understand... Just change (and keep everything else the same):

$("#divComment").dialog("open");

to

$('#divComment').tWindow({modal:true, draggable:true, resizable:false});

and it should work isn't it? I don't see the headache here... :P
11 yıl önce
Hi,

Its properly work try now.

Thanks!!!
11 yıl önce
miteshaegis wrote:
Hi,

Its properly work try now.

Thanks!!!

Cloud CRM Solutions

No problem. :)
11 yıl önce
???  What are you talking about?  Nothing has changed...  Btw, Telerik is throwing an error so I've given up for now and went back to using a popup instead.  I'll research a solution later.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.