Approach for Upgrading Web/View Files?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
Hello All,
I'm a self taught nopCommerce enthusiast looking to really leveraging this awesome platform.  One area where I really struggle is updating all of my slightly customized View files each time a new upgrade comes out.  My documentation is bad so I find myself having to remember all the changes I made to each file, then going back and retrofitting (I realize this is self inflicted pain). For example, Under \ Views \ Shared...I've done some minor customizations to the HeaderMenu file.  I have a bunch of small changes throughout the application.

So my question is whether or not I am approaching this process the right way?  Is everyone else also having to go into the new View files and manually update?  Are people using any merging tools that might be helpful?

Thanks for the help!
11 yıl önce
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/20488/themeing-is-soo-painful-am-i-doing-it-wrong.aspx
11 yıl önce
Thanks New York...appreciate the response and the link to the reference
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.