MoneyBooker payment Gateway

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
No that's ok if it works - I was just talking about a new payment gateway I have been developing.
Woops maybe I jumped the gun as well - Ofcourse that fix I suggested only works if you just use the one payment gateway. Ill need to do something a bit smarter as all the routines will call MarkOrderAsPaid.
14 yıl önce
Maybe overlay another method for my gateway which does the same but also sets the order status? Any suggestions ?
14 yıl önce
Let us back to the Moneybookers Problem.

PS: i run nopCommerce Version 1.4
14 yıl önce
Congratulate to me ! I got it.

Now Moneybookers can automatically return to  our store. and if pay Successfully, placed order turn to "Paid" and "Completed".

Please add in code :

remotePostHelper.Add("return_url", CommonHelper.GetStoreLocation(false) + "MoneybookersReturn.aspx");

change code:

string mb_transaction_id = HttpContext.Current.Request.Form["mb_transaction_id"];

to

string transaction_id = HttpContext.Current.Request.Form["transaction_id"];

Good Luck !
14 yıl önce
Test Moneybookers GateWay is not easy, I understand, nopCommerce Team maybe have no time to test.

Anyway, thank you very much to provide us the great nopCommerce.

If anybody need help, easy to PM me
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.