Where I can find culture of languages to edit?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 yıl önce
I have a nopcommerce 2.60 95% translated to pt-BR Portuguese(Brazil) language, the message templates, topics, string resources, administration area all is translated.
All is fine, I make a reduced installation with only the plugins which I need, saving about 90MB of memory(private working set).
I need just edit the pt-BR. Portuguese culture language for a problem in the checkout where I receive the
following  message:
Errors: Item amount invalid pattern: 53000. Must fit the pattern: \d+.\d{2}

Or to edit the en-US. English(United States) month and days of week names and date format in the resource.

If not the customers will see the months in English in the register page (I can disable birth date in the register page), all the email notifications with the date and the products resume in English(the worst).
I place another topic in 'Bugs Report' forum but I want to delete it, is possible?
Because I think which is not a nopCommerce bug, why only with the non English cultures this happens.
I use the Payments.PagSeguro plugin for payment method, maybe the plugin have a few incompatibility with nopCom.

Thanks for All in Advance.
Leopoldo.
11 yıl önce
No ideas?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.