registration does not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
Just installed store on my server.  Whenever I try to register, I receive the message '
Please enter a different user name' yet there is no place for a user name.  Any help appreciated.
14 yıl önce
It works fine for me. What modification have you done?
14 yıl önce
I did the install on my desktop, then copied the database and directory to my server after customizing it and that didn't work. When I did the install directly from the server it worked like a charm.  Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the quick reply.
14 yıl önce
Have just installed 1.4 but registration does not work. Any suggestions please?
14 yıl önce
Please elaborate. What happens? Do you get any errors? Have you checked the nop_log in the database see if there has been any errors.
14 yıl önce
hi Skiltz, have just check nop_log and found no errors. if i click register button, it just keep giving me login.aspx and no other messages. any suggestions is much appreciated. thanks.
14 yıl önce
COnfiguration --> Global Settings --> Other --> New customer registration is not allowed make sure its not ticked.
14 yıl önce
Yup! It's not ticked.
14 yıl önce
What changes have you made?
14 yıl önce
In Global Settings > Other > Allow navigation only for registered customers: I have ticked this off to get rid of this registration that is not working.

Have to do this while I am sorting out other problematic priorities such as payment gateway. Please let me know if you'll have a chance to figure it out. Thanks for the help.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.