Cannot log into admin console

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
Hi,

I have installed nopcommerce v1.4 and customized it as per my needs. I was uploading Default.ascx file but mistakenly loaded web.config file also.
I cannot log into admin console. Not sure what happened. I can login as user and browse through... but am not able to log into admin console with admin user id and password.

I am stuck at this point, is there a way i can update the database and update the password.
I tried to recover password but even this password did not work.
It always keep telling "Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again. "

I cannot even view the logs as i don't have access.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Happy Christmas to the group!!!

Cheers,
Rama
14 yıl önce
No worries, i have resolved it.

Happy Holidays and Happy Christmas!!!
14 yıl önce
Hi,

I also just installed the nopCommerce for the first time with help of the scripts, and i'm trying to run the website.
The website is running fine, except when i'm trying to log in to the admin part, it's not recognizing the default [email protected] with password admin. it's just saying that the user doesn't exist or the password is incorrect...
what happened? the user is present in the customer table but i'm not able to log in...
12 yıl önce
How did you resolve it?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.