Campaign error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
Hi,

I am currently setting up a marketing campaign, using the nopcommerce campaign function.

I have created the newsletter template locally, and am now trying to upload it via copy/paste into the HTML tab on the edit campaign, but when I click save, I am redirected to an error page.

I have tried copying it in smaller pieces which works until the word count reaches 100, then the same error page is thrown.

The error page reads,

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.

Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

Thanks in advance for help, and please let me know if I need to post more information to get a resoloution

Chris
10 yıl önce
Hi,

to find out what went wrong you should specify the error.
You should turn off the custom errors mode.
1. Open web.config file
2. Find out the following line <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
3. Replace it with <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.