Creating a new plugin while using the no_source solution?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
Hi, I am new to nopCommerce and looking at how to create a custom plugin, following this tutorial: https://www.nopcommerce.com/docs/77/how-to-write-a-nopcommerce-plugin.aspx.

The only thing is. I want to use the no_source project and therefore am not able to set the output path as is set out in the tutorial, because I do not have the Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins.. project available to me as a project, it is instead available in the no source solution dlls.

I have created a new Project alongside my nopCommerceSource (no source) solution and change the output path built to:

..\MyProject.web\Plugins\Payments.Adyen\

And this works in copying my 'plugins' dlls and description to the sub directory plugins folder of the web project. But when I attempt to view my plugins in the admin area, the following alert pops up on screen:

"Error! The requested URL returned 500 - Internal Server Error"

And none of the plugins are loaded at all.

How can I work around this if I want to create a custom plugin without the source code, where should I point the output path to?

Is it possible to add a plugin alongside a no-source solution, or do I have to use the full source solution for this?

PS. I am reluctant to create my plugin in the source code because I want to avoid any complications that could arise with updates and would prefer to have my own project for my plugin, alongside my no_source nopCommerce solution.
10 yıl önce
Have you tried /plugins/payments.adyen/ ?
10 yıl önce
No I will give that a try, thanks.

So it is possible to add plugins alongside the no source code project?
10 yıl önce
I finally found where the 500 error was coming from and it was because I had implemented my IPaymentMethod interface explicitly and was calling NotImplementedException. Posted in case it helps anyone else.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.