Message Token List - Image

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
Under Message Templates, I know "Allowed message tokens:"  doesn't show all the tokens available as my template uses %EmailAFriend.PersonalMessage% which is not in that list.

I want to somehow get a list of ALL the available message tokens? (Have FTP access but cant find MessageTokenProvider.cs ?? Am I on the right track?

The one I want to find is something like %Product.Image% so that I can incorporate that into a "Tell a friend" message template.

Thanks for your time
10 yıl önce
funwin wrote:
Under Message Templates, I know "Allowed message tokens:"  doesn't show all the tokens available as my template uses %EmailAFriend.PersonalMessage% which is not in that list.

I want to somehow get a list of ALL the available message tokens? (Have FTP access but cant find MessageTokenProvider.cs ?? Am I on the right track?

The one I want to find is something like %Product.Image% so that I can incorporate that into a "Tell a friend" message template.

Thanks for your time

The version hosted on your FTP is most likely a compiled version, so you'll just see DLLs instead of .cs files. :D
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.