My product title and description overlaps the product picture.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
I have made my product pictures larger to show more detail and now the section with the product name and description overlaps the picture. Go to my webpage at www.texasartmart.com and open one of the pictures and you will see what I mean. Is there a way to move this area where it doesn't overlap the picture? Will a fix then effect all the pictures on my web pages so that I don't have to change every page on the web?

P.S.
http://www.pronopcommerce.com
Lam Woon Cherk:

Can you be more specific?  I am not very proficient at web building. Can you describe this in basic simplified terms that I might be able to do?

Thanks!
10 yıl önce
cbilberry wrote:
I have made my product pictures larger to show more detail and now the section with the product name and description overlaps the picture. Go to my webpage at www.texasartmart.com and open one of the pictures and you will see what I mean. Is there a way to move this area where it doesn't overlap the picture? Will a fix then effect all the pictures on my web pages so that I don't have to change every page on the web?

You need to change the View, ProductTemplate.VariantsInGrid.cshtml. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.