Generating .sql Scripts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
To generate .sql scripts in SQL Server 2005/2008 this can be done by connecting to the appropriate DB, right clicking and selecting 'Tasks > Generate Scripts...' to bring up the script wizard.

Does anyone know what options are selected in the SQL script generation wizard in order to create the following .sql files for nopCommerce DB creation?

nopCommerce_createData
nopCommerce_createDatabase
nopCommerce_createSampleData
nopCommerce_upgrade

I would like to generate these types of scripts with changes I've made to the DB and with data I've added so it will facilitate easier DB creation on a hosted site.
14 yıl önce
not sure excatly...but you could just take a backup of your database then restore on the host?
14 yıl önce
nopCommerce_upgrade - done manually
nopCommerce_createDatabase - use "generate script" option of SSMS
nopCommerce_createData, nopCommerce_createSampleData - look at the following command c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Publishing\1.2\sqlpubwiz script -d yourDBName localPath -dataonly
14 yıl önce
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.