nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
webxpro wrote:
in the admin panel , when we add new customer , if customer is vendor we choice vendor from the drop down lis , but if we have saved vendors over 400+  how to find vendor in such big list in drop down list ? and if many vendor has same name ? how to understand which vendor for this customer need to add ?

need to change vendor drop down list with another choice way

This is not the place for your question. Please open a new topic
10 yıl önce
Hi all,
I'm interested to "shipping methods restricted per store" features, it is possible to configure with the current 3.10 version?

Thanks a lot.

Mauro.
10 yıl önce
Within the admin area, I would like the ability to add an existing customer to an affiliate.  With that, the ability to define that all existing orders, orders from a certain date, or only new order also be associated with the affiliate.
10 yıl önce
spacemauro wrote:
Hi all,
I'm interested to "shipping methods restricted per store" features, it is possible to configure with the current 3.10 version?

Thanks a lot.

Mauro.

Hi Mauro,

this topic is not about how to configure 3.10. and please do not duplicate questions - https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/21356/multi-store-roadmap-lets-discuss-update-done.aspx?p=11#103095
10 yıl önce
One of the things that I think would be a neat improvement for version 3.2 would be a custom menu capability like Wordpress.  Here is an example of the way Wordpress does menus:  http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/

Not only would this be a great improvement on the content management side of Nopcommerce, if it was implemented like wordpress, it would be easy for all the people using wordpress to be able to learn how to do it in Nopcommerce.

I think this is important, because it will increase the ability for non-technical people in companies that use Nopcommerce to be able to make changes to the navigational structure of the menu.  

Although, this is not something major, I am sure this would have a very positive impact on the future of Nopcommerce.
10 yıl önce
webxpro wrote:
in the admin panel , when we add new customer , if customer is vendor we choice vendor from the drop down lis , but if we have saved vendors over 400+  how to find vendor in such big list in drop down list ? and if many vendor has same name ? how to understand which vendor for this customer need to add ?

need to change vendor drop down list with another choice way

This is not the place for your question. Please open a new topic

it is not question , it is problem from the nop and need to develop it in next version i think , because if we have 2000 customer and if we need to choice vendor from them ,  and if many customer has same name , how to find right people from the drop down list box ? and how to understand which name is we need ???
10 yıl önce
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11205

This might be a good idea. Even 2nd level cache is on EF roadmap, it will require some aditional middleware for storing the cache (memcache, app-fabric, redis, ...). Micro ORM's like dapper offers solution without the need for additional middleware, thus reducing the complexity.

But I'm not sure if the work/gain ratio would be worth it.
10 yıl önce
jansubrtonii wrote:
http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11205

This might be a good idea. Even 2nd level cache is on EF roadmap, it will require some aditional middleware for storing the cache (memcache, app-fabric, redis, ...). Micro ORM's like dapper offers solution without the need for additional middleware, thus reducing the complexity.

But I'm not sure if the work/gain ratio would be worth it.

Actually memcached is not required for 2nd level cache support. Usually memcached is used only in distributed environments. It's a bit another task.
10 yıl önce
Do Paid Registrations include multi-level registrations? For example, Trial, Bronze, Silver, Gold level registration with each level a different cost?
10 yıl önce
breakskater wrote:
Do Paid Registrations include multi-level registrations? For example, Trial, Bronze, Silver, Gold level registration with each level a different cost?

This task is quite complex. Haven't thought about this task yet.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.