Language Pack Import Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
When trying to import language packs found on the Nop extensions, I keep getting this error...Could not find stored procedure 'LanguagePackImport'. Any way to fix the issue?

Thanks
10 yıl önce
I also meet this issues
7 yıl önce
Hi,

I am getting same issue while installing the http://ima9ines.com/core-plugin
How can I fix it?
7 yıl önce
abhishekbhalani wrote:
Hi,

I am getting same issue while installing the http://ima9ines.com/core-plugin
How can I fix it?

Hi,

Please send us the error in details (log or a screen capture)
7 yıl önce
Run the SQL script "App_Data\Install\SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql" against your new database to make sure that all your stored procedures are there. be sure no harm in running it even if the stored procedure is already there.
this solution solve your problem.
please vote my post if it help you.
6 yıl önce
Thanks Shahab that at least changes the error.

Now I get:
INSERT failed because the following SET options have incorrect settings: 'QUOTED_IDENTIFIER'. Verify that SET options are correct for use with indexed views and/or indexes on computed columns and/or filtered indexes and/or query notifications and/or XML data type methods and/or spatial index operations.

Any ideas where to go next?
6 yıl önce
Ok I'm going to answer my own question, for anyone else in the future.

If this was a bad idea please let me know, and give me an alternative solution!

I copied the SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql file to another name sqlserver.languageonly.sql

I removed EVERYTHING except the create procedure area for the language pack.

Before it I added the following lines:
------------------------------------------------------------------
DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[LanguagePackImport]
GO
set quoted_identifier ON
GO
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I then re-ran the SQL command, and now I can import language packs!

I might try the upgrade from 3.8 to 3.9 again, but change the upgrade script to add the set quoted_identifier ON because I had a few errors while doing the database update.  The first error was an Insert failed to do with QUOTED_IDENTIFIER, and others in 2 areas the languagepackimport.  Didn't even realize until I saw incorrect text in the admin area
6 yıl önce
My nopCommerce is running in VM's so I just imported a new VM with 3.8 running as a test.

I changed the SQL Script file adding just after the LONG set @resources and before the Create Table two lines:

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

This got me fewer errors when I run the script, but my language pack was still messed up.  The difference is I didn't have to run the separate script to fix the ability to run the Import Language Pack that I mentioned in the previous message.

Next step, try again to upgrade to 4.0
6 yıl önce
Sorry one last thing.

I don't know SQL Script, but I found a big mistake in what i did.

the Go wiped the @resources variable.  You need to add what I added to the TOP, not where I added it.

The top lines should look like this:
-- upgrade scripts from nopCommerce 3.8 to next version

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

--new locale resources

Now when I upgrade from 3.8 to 3.9 I don't have any of the problems with the language pack to begin with.
5 yıl önce
shahab.farahani wrote:
Run the SQL script "App_Data\Install\SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql" against your new database to make sure that all your stored procedures are there. be sure no harm in running it even if the stored procedure is already there.
this solution solve your problem.
please vote my post if it help you.

Worked for me.

Run SqlServer.StoredProcedures.sql from SSMS
It completed with errors because some of procedures where already there.
But added dbo.LanguagePackImport in Stored Procedures.

After that I could import the xml file.

Thanks a lot.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.