changing store url

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 yıl önce
I need to change the url to my 1.5 install (was www.abc.com and needs to go to www.xyz.com).  I am using SQL Server.  The database and hosting is not changing just the url.

I have updated the forms entry in the web.config to indicate the new url as the application and I have pointed the new url to the proper place.  Everything looks like it is working, but I would hate to miss something.

Has anyone done this before or know the proper steps to take?

Thanks.
14 yıl önce
Go to admin area > confguration > global settings > General tab. Just set your new URL.
14 yıl önce
Andrei,

i am a web developer, who built some sites using nopCommerce.

i am very much Satisfied from nopCommerce, and i use it as the only E-Commerce solution i provide.

i have purchased the "copyright removal" for each site that i developed , but sume clients changed their domain Name

after the purchase, their site can now be accessed only by the new domain name, but

the problem is that i am getting your standard "copyright Removal" Email

what should i do?

best regards,

David Melnik
14 yıl önce
Copyright removal key should be purchased for a single site URL. Customers are not allowed to change URL. All I can do is to recommend you to purchase new copyright removal key for your new site.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.