Launched www.towelradiator.co.uk

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
I have been running an ecommerce web site since 2004 and we have been using the same old platform based on classic ASP.

I knew we had to update ages ago but was not sure which platform to use. I was even very close to use one of those hosted solutions but not been able to control put me off. I then found nopcommerce and went for it.

We have switched from our old site to new one 02.Jan.2014 and has been serving pretty well since.

Many thanks to all developers at nopCommerce who created this cool platform and also thanks to Nop-Templates team.

We are using Nop3.1 on a Windows 2008 VPS with SQLExpress, around 560 products.

Feel free to have a look and I welcome all feedbacks (good or bad)

http://www.towelradiator.co.uk

Added 22/01/2014 - I still have a lot to do on the footer. :)
10 yıl önce
volkanozer wrote:
I have been running an ecommerce web site since 2004 and we have been using the same old platform based on classic ASP.

I knew we had to update ages ago but was not sure which platform to use. I was even very close to use one of those hosted solutions but not been able to control put me off. I then found nopcommerce and went for it.

We have switched from our old site to new one 02.Jan.2014 and has been serving pretty well since.
Feel free to have a look and I welcome all feedbacks (good or bad)

Hi!
Well done!
.. but your slider has a little bit strange hyperlink (http://www.towelradiator.co.uk/#)
/#  ... I think it is not necessarily :)

Best regards.
10 yıl önce
Thank you for pointing this out. While testing the sliver to be able to add the new image I have simply put "#" as the URL and after we launched forgot to change this to a proper URL which is now done. :0
thanks again.
10 yıl önce
Very nice! I cannot find any issues at all. I was wondering though, how did you make it so you could zoom in on the pictures? I have been trying to find out how to do that for a while now, and have no come across anything. The help would be greatly appreciated. Great job, and I hope your website is a huge success.
10 yıl önce
fluffy22998 wrote:
Very nice! I cannot find any issues at all. I was wondering though, how did you make it so you could zoom in on the pictures? I have been trying to find out how to do that for a while now, and have no come across anything. The help would be greatly appreciated. Great job, and I hope your website is a huge success.

We are actually using a different theme called "nop electronics" which we have got it from Nop-Templates guys. This theme comes with a few plugins one of which is "Nop Cloud Zoom"

Basically, we did not do anything special for this. it was kind of builtin. If you are using a different theme or the default classic, you may just get the "Cloud Zoom" plugin.

Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.