Manage Meta Tags for newproducts andr ecentlyviewedproducts

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 yıl önce
How can I set Title and Meta Tag information for /newproducts and /recentlyviewedproducts pages from admin?
10 yıl önce
Hi, Any idea on this would be great!

Thanks in advance.
10 yıl önce
This needs customization in code.

However, you can manage it by using Language resources or adding settings key. I would recommend you to use language resources.

Just add a key like  "newproducts.metakeyword" and add value in admin.

On cshtml page,

You have to add " Html.AddMetaKeywordParts(T("newproducts.metakeyword"));". You can do same for the meta description as well.

I hope, it will help you.
10 yıl önce
Thank you Dharmik!

I would like to know if there is a better way of doing this..
10 yıl önce
If you are trying to write a desk procedure for a client to do in admin module without coding; I don't think you can do from admin.  Main thing is the recently viewed activity.  Even if you have client dump to an excel spreadsheet you don't get recent activity, so no way to filter or parse.

Probably best you could do without coding is write a script to build spreadsheet off nop tables pre filtered for recent activity and new items, then tell client to run the script to build spreadsheet, then upload after they make the title/tag changes.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.